Journal your journey with
Linda’s Abundance Journal
Do you want to manifest more abundance, wealth and financial flow? You can do just that with Linda’s Abundance Journal.
We know that planning is essential; you have probably heard the saying: “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” The Abundance Journal supports you with your planning, through templates and journaling pages. Track and plan your incoming and outgoing flow. Be clear about exactly where your money goes and much more….
The Abundance Journal is much more than a journal. it is a practical guide to financial peace of mind. Linda’s Abundance Journal can be used as a practical resource to plan, review and experience abundance financial flow! It provides one place to track and monitor your financial habits and supports you to make the necessary changes that will directly improve your financial future…
The Abundance Journal makes the perfect gift for any time of the year.
The journal is available in A5 size, hard cover format, a spine bound wrap around cover with magnetic closer. Not only is the content great, but it looks smart too! You create a sacred space for your dreams and goals!
The Abundance Journal provides ‘one place’ to track:
- your financial habits & practices
- your saving goals & objectives
- how well your money is working for you
- your debt freedom plan to become debt free! (templates included)
- your dreams….visualise, record and make your dreams come true, with your Abundance Journal companion!
What else will you find, inside the Abundance Journal?
- Twelve Abundant Themes, nestled between your journal pages. A few examples are: Learn how to Play the Abundance Game, Uncover or discover your limiting Money Beliefs, Commit to building your Assets, learn about the importance of Paying Yourself First and the Power of Gratitude and Giving. All wrapped up in abundance and love!
- Twelve financial tracking sheets, plus goal setting charts.
- Money tips and inspirational quotes too!
Writing down your goals is the first step to bring them to reality. They say that goals and dreams are almost impossible to achieve if you don’t write them down.
A 20 year study, done by Harvard University, discovered that:
- 3% of people have clear, written and graphic goals
- 7% have written goals
- 63% have a vague idea of where they are going
- 27% have no idea of where they are going
The study revealed that those 3% outperformed the remaining 97% combined
Interesting conclusion! We as human beings are designed to work best when we are moving towards goals that are interesting and meaningful to us. We feel our best, we are healthiest and we enjoy life most, when we are progressing towards our goals. The solution is simple, use Linda’s Abundance Journal as a daily companion, to map out and monitor your goals! Be part of the 3%!
You deserve to experience abundance and live with financial peace of mind.
The Abundance Journal is presented in a hard cover format, with a spine bound, wrap around cover & magnetic closure!
~ A sacred space for your dreams and goals! ~
I hereby convey my gratitude to Essentials Magazine and their sponsors for the lovely Abundance Journal I won and received today. The irony of it is that I habitually use affirmations on a daily basis and one of them is “I give thanks for the abundance that is showered on me.” and I collected my Abundance Diary from the Post Office on a stormy, showery day. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.