Invest in you!
The Abundance Diary, is more than just a diary. It’s a helping hand to guide you towards financial peace of mind and abundance. It provides one place to easily track and manage your money! It allows you to bring structure and create order for your financial flow.
This pathway to wealth, one day at a time, contains nuggets of wisdom from Linda’s plethora of experience with mentoring and coaching around financial matters. It also brings easy to use income and spending tracking sheets right to your pen-tip, bringing structure and order to your finances.
- Money loves to be organised and money loved to be saved.
- Money wants to work for you!
- This is not a luxury item. It’s an investment in your Financial Future!
Your relationship with money began with your first breath, and it will end with your last. Shouldn’t you take back your power over your money?
Use Linda’s Abundance Diary as a practical resource to plan and review your money flow.
From the practical, money tracking structures in Linda’s Abundance Dairy to the daily inspirational quotes and the monthly financial inspiration themes, you will be able to take back your power when it comes to your finances! It could be the best gift to give to yourself!
Becoming financially free is a matter of choice.
Do you want to…?
- Learn how you can pay yourself first and accumulate savings?
- Reduce debt and make your money work harder for you?
- Get compounding interest working for you?
- Expand your income flow?
- Have peace of mind around your finances?
Inside the 2016 Abundance Diary you will find:
- Goal setting and results tracking charts
- Monthly spending and income tracking templates
- An effective and easy to use debt freedom plan
- Daily inspirational quotes
- Creative exercise and tips to build and support your abundant mindset
- And much more….
You can benefit from new habits and powerful tools:
- Clarity – monitor and track your spending and increased financial flow
- Energy – when your money is in order, you feel good
- Financial Peace of Mind – from clarity comes certainty and fewer financial surprises
- Focus – direct your money to where it must go, instead of wondering where it went…
- Inspiration – set goals and regularly acknowledge results
- Miracles – miracles happen when you bring care and attention to your finances
- Savings – manage your saving and get your money working for you
- Vitality – have the feel good factor alive and real
- Wealth – have money in the bank, working for you!